Complete Connectivity Enterprisethe Fairfield, NJ-based connectivity solutions manufacturer has launched its new CHE-HDBTWP242K Pro AV/IT HDBaseT 4K Audio Wall Plate Expansion Kit with HDMI/USB-C and USB, “a must-have device for every AV space “. depending on the company.
Comprehensive’s CHE-HDBTWP242K is a 3×1 wall plate extender featuring HDMI and USB-C AV inputs with USB 2.0 connectivity. USB 2.0 connectivity is ideal for connecting devices such as webcams, interactive panels, external drives, mice and keyboards. It supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0. The transmitter is remotely powered from the receiver by PoH which can be extended up to 230ft over Cat5e/Cat6.
The CHE-HDBTWP242K features automatic or manual switching between connected HDMI/USB-C sources. This allows flexible and reliable switching between three active HDMI sources to extend 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 AV signals up to 230 feet. HDCP 2.2 is also supported for transmission of encrypted content. Ideal for use in courtrooms, classrooms, conference rooms and anywhere AV devices can be extended from a remotely located HDMI source device. All components are covered by Comprehensive’s three-year warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Extends 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 HDMI signals up to 230 feet
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 standard. Ensures display of protected media content and interoperability with other HDCP-compliant devices
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 pass-through over HDBaseT 2.0
- Automatic detection of active input (automatic switching)
- CEC display on/off button
- US Decora 2 Gang Wall Plate
- EDID management for better compatibility
- Supports one-way standard PoH, power supply connected to receiver to power both units
- Supports analog audio de-embedding from HDMI output
- One-way analog audio pass-through from transmitter to receiver
- Durable metal housing
- 3 year warranty
For previous Comprehensive Connectivity Company coverage, visit our site archives.