The Insight Partners adds “Infection Control Market Forecast to 2028 – Impact of COVID-19 and Global Analysis” to its store, providing an analysis of the current and future competition in the market. In-depth review of key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
Download a sample PDF copy at:
Nosocomial infections are acquired during hospitalization or upon admission to a nursing home, rehabilitation facility, outpatient clinic, or other clinical setting. These can be acquired from an infected patient, an outside environment, or a staff member at that facility.
The healthcare-associated infection control market is expected to grow in the forecast, driven by factors such as growing geriatric population, increasing number of surgeries performed, usage of disinfectants and medical nonwovens at scale and the development of technologically advanced diagnostic products. Nevertheless, strict government regulations may hamper the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Have a call with the analyst:
Advanced sterilization products
Kimberly Clark Corporation
Sterigenics International LLC
Synergy Health, plc
Reason to buy:
• Save and reduce time spent on entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Healthcare-Associated Infection Control market.
• Highlights key business priorities to guide companies in reforming their business strategies and establishing themselves in the vast geography.
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Healthcare-Associated Infection Control Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
• Develop/modify business expansion plans using substantial growth offering in both developed and emerging markets.
• Dig deep into the global market trends and outlook associated with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth to some extent.
• Improve the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that drive business interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
Buy the report on:
If you have any questions about this report or would like further information, please contact us:
Contact person: Sameer Joshi
About Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is one of the industry’s leading providers of actionable intelligence research. We help our clients find solutions to their research needs through our syndicated research and advisory services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductors and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Manufacturing and Construction, Technology, Chemicals and Materials.
We offer our customers several ways to customize search to suit their specific needs and budget.
This press release was published on openPR.